Some people want to be star. How to support small artist?



Hello I wanna be idol who make people happy. I want to translate game!
My mind is full of ideas and creation. I live in small city in Poland (Europe).
I'm photomodel. I can design and sewing dresses, write texts (prose and poems). I want to learn sing and express myself better. If you are looking for little star and want to help her bright I'm here and want to shine for you:)



My goals:
Move to capitol
Take part in castings
Win a talent show
Get commercial photomodel contract
Open my own fashion brand
Work as preformencer artist in TV

At high shool I discover Japanese culture and alternative fashion. I start sewing by myself because ruffled dress is expensive.  When I move to bigger city for study I start... dress up friends to my dresses and make photos. Next step was start pose as photomodel. I'm to short for modeling agency but natural skinny and nice built body. I start make alternative fashion photoshooting as model.

So far I worked hard for make my basic photomodel portfolio and alternative fashion designer portfolio.
I found a lot of people who wants to make artistic shoots with me.
I worked with social media like personal blog, Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, Maxmodels (Polish web for photomodels, photographers and them helpers) earn followers and my first fans

I degree master of art at A. Mickiewicz University in Poland. Studies have developed my knowledge and writing skills, but they did not give me job prospects. I did a computer graphics faculty (because I love photos) and sewing faculty. It can make my sewing skills better.
I try to find freelance work as tailor assistant and copywriter (Polish language) but is not big money.
I need your support for grow high.

WHAT I NEED FOR MY DREAMS COME TRUE

Singing lessons
I like singing but  I did not have a chance make it proffesional. My parents take care of my basic education but my artistic development has been forgotten and difficult to grow in a small city. Now I start from begining.
Singing make me and my talents more commercial and preformancable. Singing Idol looks more real and cool than dress on the hanger, text on the book and photo on the album. I need working with my vocal but lessons with proffesional musicam are expensive.

Proffesional photoshooting with good photographers
I have some beauty artiscitc shoots direct by myself but I need something different for commercial collaboration and grow as model. People want to see me in different roles. And my Dear Patreons and Followers deserve more beautyfull photos of me <3

More love for my body
Hihg lever self care with hairdresser, cobeautician, manicurist and recommended cosmetics is nessesery for public person. . Here is different between home made selfcare and makeup with cheap cosmetisc and proffesional self care. I wanna be beauty for my fans everyday ;)

For travel and move to Capitol
A need to travel for photoshoots and castings. For respect your support and care of environment I can use public transport but it still need money. In the Warsaw (capitol of Poland) is more great photographer and opportunity like tv programms casting but trains tickets are expensive. In future I want to move here but now I can't. The cost of living and flats (or one room) is higher than casual salary. I really want to working hard and full time with my talents.

More support for fashon look
Not everything can by sewing be me. I can't made shoes, bags and heavy outwear.  I sewing dresses, skirt and tops that I can't find on the shop, it is true idea and reason for sewing in XXI century. Some items is better to buy; basic tops, jeans, lingerie, sweaters  and accesory. Here is different because cheap and brand items and I not want to support mass production and exploitation of people because I know how much work and time need for make clothing. I want looks fashionable for my fans and have more stuff BUT  I do not want to save money on other people because their work is just as important as mine. And they deserve for money.

Good quality fabrics
I want to make my design beauty and great quality. I need to make it from good fabrics and accesory (like zips, cristals and buttons). I want to make my own fashion brand and show new project during preforming.

Shop opening
I want to make my own fashion brand and share my dresses with World. I need your little help because management, software and great quality content (as shop template and stock photo of my projects with commercial use) are so expensive. For my greaters fan I will have discount and some surprises from my shop. In the future when my biusness grow I want to find someone who help me with sewing more beautiful dresses. I want to give work to tailor and respect her work as my own with money.

Your support can make me and my talents more commercial and preformancable.
Thank You :*


WHAT CAN I GIVE BACK TO MY PATREONS?

I want to give you big hug and thanks for your support me from beginning. I will make my best and working hard four you. You will be proud of my grow and happy than you find me at start of my way.

Photos
You as a my Patreon can see my new photos and work as frist person!  Before my basic followers. You also can get more photos than I public in the Internet for example extra shoots from shooting. But remember tham I'm model and take care of quality of my photos. It sometime can be more sensual but never deep sexual contet and erotic naked. Please respekt my feeling about it.

Advertisment
If you are owner of your won company I can recomment you on my social media and show your products to my followers.

Photos with presents
If you want to give me something special (for example you can want to give me a specific pair of heels or dress) you can asking me about extra photos with it. Please respect that I can't make you wish with sexual content.

Ticketa
For my sweet Patreons I can make discount for ticket and make several gift ticket for my the sweeaters Patreons on my concert and events.

Posters and calendar
When I will publish a calendar or posters My Patreons can order it as frist and get extra discount for real prints international.  For the sweet Patreons some gifts:)

Autograph
If my dreams come true I can give you my autograf or send a post cart or calendar with my sign.


Discount and gift
When I open my own brand and shop I can give my Patreons great discount and some small surprises from my own shop. If you like my art be ready:)

Dinner with me
If you give me big hug of support I want to meet you in real world and go with you to restaurant with pleasure. We will have smart talk and fun.

Be my menager
For person who support me the most I  have something special! You can be my Menager or Agency and  manage my career! We will make contract and you can share my profits. You dererve it, you help little star make shine bright as sun! I love you :*
                                   

Strony